miercuri, 16 ianuarie 2008

D'ale helpdesk-ului

Idiot: Can you spell Sandisk?

ME: S-A-N-D-I-S-K

Idiot: Which was the last one?

ME: K for Kilo.

Idiot: C for Charlie?

ME: No, K for Kilo or Kangaroo.

Idiot: T for Tango?

ME: Nope, K for Kangaroo.

Idiot: T for Zero?

ME: Sir, do you know that animal in Austarlia, that keeps jumping around and has a pocket at the front?

Idiot: Kangaroo?

ME: Yes sir, K for kangaroo.



I am a big fan of Canon products and I am travelling to the USA in March 2007. If I purchase a Sony camcorder in the USA, will it be able to operate in the UK with the different electrical voltages ?



When playing online games the scanner decides to start up & scan. I have tried uninstalling the drivers then reinstalling them again but the same happens. Is there a solution to this?



I just have a black ink cartridge in my printer and it doesn't print any picture in color. I mean what I want to print is color but I don't care about that i just want the picture. Is this standard?


Sau si mai rau. In timpul unui tarining, una bucata veverita invata despre multifunctional. Si cum se juca ea asa, deodata ii rsare o intrebare pe buze. "De ce a iesit copia pe care am faut-o alba?"
i raspunsul logic:"Pentru ca ai copiat o foaie alba"

Niciun comentariu: